If you’re planning a vacation and can’t bring your family pet along, we offer safe, reliable pet boarding services. With highly trained and knowledgeable staff, your pet will receive the quality care that they deserve. Whether you need overnight boarding or pet daycare, our facility can accommodate your pet no matter their size, age, or breed. Our staff adheres to strict handling, cleanliness, and safety guidelines so your pet is in trusted hands. As an added benefit, we do have veterinary staff on hand to take care of any health related issues that may occur while you are away. While these occurrences are rare, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is safe and sound.
Overnight boarding your pet with us includes:
- Personal dog kennels – Some are available with outdoor runs
- Scheduled outside time multiple times a day.
- Hospital boarding is available for specialized care for diabetic and special needs pets
Overnight boarding specifications
- Bedding – For comfort, we do provide beds and blankets during your pet’s stay. You may also, if you prefer, bring your pets bedding and or/toys for his/her stay. We are not responsible for you pets personal items left during boarding.
- Feeding – Pets will be fed 2-3 times per day depending on your specifications. All animals are fed a high quality pet food, but you are always welcome to supply your own food. Fresh water is constantly available to pets.
- Medications – If your pet needs medication(s) administered, please let our staff know upon scheduling your stay. There will be an additional charge for this service.
- Vaccinations – All pets are required to have up-to-date Rabies and Distemper/Parvo vaccinations to board in the kennel. If your pet needs booster shots, we strongly encourage them to be administered prior to boarding. Our veterinarians can also perform annual exams with the vaccinations during their stay if you let us know when scheduling your pet’s boarding.
- Check-in / Check-out – Your pet can be checked-in/out Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. or Saturdays 7:30a.m. until 11:00a.m. Kennel Personnel are not allowed to discharge boarders.
- Grooming – We can also arrange grooming for canines and felines during their stay. A bath with our high quality shampoo or medicated shampoo can also be arranged.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Yes. Walk–ins are welcome, however, during holidays we fill up fast. We suggest that you make your reservation in advance as we do fill to capacity in the summer months and around the holidays. There will be no pick-up on national holidays (New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). Please also note that holidays may affect admit and discharge times. Late check out is available with an $8 fee is charged after 1pm.
If you have any further questions about boarding your pet with us, or to schedule a stay, please contact our office.
We look forward to taking care of your pet.